This 54 page guide will show you how you can turn your skills, passion, or talents into a business and how to stay motivated and consistent as a solopreneur.
Did you know that about 81% of all 30 million small business owners in America are solopreneurs? This means that they have no paid employees working for them. To get established, many have to work extremely hard. About 81% of small business owners will work overtime each week.
Here are some of the valuable information that you will learn from this eBook include:
- Solopreneur versus entrepreneur. What are the differences and why it matters
- How to know if you are ready to be a solopreneur
- Why you should create a single business focus and niche down
- How to determine what business to focus on as a solopreneur
- How to work smarter, not harder
- How to stay productive in your business, even when things
- How to eliminate distractions and overcome bad habits
- How to prepare a work-from-home routine
- 9 things you can do to level up your time management skills
- How to take advantage of apps and tools to scale and streamline your business
- What your daily, weekly, and monthly goals should include
- Why consistency matters as a solopreneur and how to be consistent in your business
- How to plan a budget so you're spending and investing on the right things.
- And so much more!